quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2011

VERB TO BE (exercises)

COMPLETE AS SENTENÇAS USANDO O VERBO TO BE NO PRESENTE.

1) I 
_________ a boy.
2) My sister ________ at work.
3) Mimi  and Susi _______ my cats.
4) The bird _________ in the cage.
5) I ________ a teacher .
6) My blue pencil _________ on the floor.
7) Emma and Joe ________ good friends.
8) __________you from France?
9) His sister ________ ten years old.
10) They ________children.
11) ______ she your sister?
12 ________ they good friends?
13 - How old ___________ you?
14 - ________ it you dog?
15 - ________ Mattew your brother?
16 - Lucas __________ from Brazil. (-)
17 - Peter and John __________ my pupils. (-)
18 - _______ you ok?
19 - It _______  10 o'clock.

20 - ________ they your books?









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário